Old July 28th 09, 07:44 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default Heathrow Airtrack update

"Paul Scott" wrote in
:

BBC report that BAA have formally applied for their Transport and
Works Act order for Airtrack:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8167990.stm

The BAA Airtrack site has been updated with all the supporting info:

http://tinyurl.com/lv35fq

Ah, I wondered when that would be happening.

I'd just like to mention at this point how much fun I didn't have printing
160 A1 sets of all the drawings for that. I suppose this is what happens
when there are 16 locations where they may be inspected:
http://www.baa.com/assets/Internet/H...nloads/Static%
20files/Libraries_and_Council%20_Offices.pdf