Old July 28th 09, 08:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Another airport question!

In message op.uxqvk7uem4iaeb@dell, at 22:06:33 on Mon, 27 Jul 2009,
Fig remarked:
One other strange thing; I noticed a sign on the wall by the bus stop
at the station showing the fares. Apparently it's £1.50 single £3.00
return but £1 and £2 respectively for train passengers. Luckily the
fella only asked for £2 for the 2 tickets, but had there been a
different fella there, how is one supposed to prove one travelled by
train if the barrier has just eaten your ticket? I should imagine a
lot of peeps travel to the airport on a single ticket.

I doubt that more than 1:100 of the pax taking the bus to the airport
have just parked their car at the station, which is about the only other
way to "arrive" there.