Old July 28th 09, 01:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
[email protected] boltar2003@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default These writhing whales of the road have swung their hefty rear

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 04:59:59 -0700 (PDT)
"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote:
So let me get this straight - you didn't see an 18m bus coming until
it was almost on top of you and then (surprise!) it went to pass you?

Wrong. I was cycling round the roundabout, the bus driver entered the
roundabout in conflict with traffic already on the roundabout, he was
in the wrong not me.

Obviously the buses fault, nothing to do with the driver. Must be something
psychotic about the bendy part of it.

See above: your base premise is in error. Do you cycle much in
central London?

Why would I? I'm not an idiot. There are these things known as buses and
tubes.

I'm not the only cyclist to find bendy buses to be
disproportionately problematic.

If you can deal with a large bus then you can't deal with HGVs either so
therefor you should leave your bike at home, accept you're not competant
on the road and stop whining.

B2003