Old July 28th 09, 02:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Barry Tom Barry is offline

Default These writhing whales of the road have swung their hefty rear

wrote:
On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 04:03:50 -0700 (PDT)
MIG wrote:
HGVs and bendy buses are intended for different types of road. HGVs

Really? What types of roads would these be?

aren't allowed in all the places that bendy buses are, and I don't see
many bendy buses at Felixtowe.

I've seen HGVs in my narrow local high street trying to reverse into the
supermarket to do a delivery , but I've never seen a bendy bus there.

I was held up on a backstreet this morning by an HGV trying to turn
round by reversing into a residential cul-de-sac. Lost, evidently.
Shall we ban it?

Tom