Old July 28th 09, 04:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default First passenger service journey for LUL 09 stock

In article ,
(Clive) wrote:

In message , Tony Dragon
writes
God, your making me feel my age, I can remember the 'Q' stock on the
District,

So can I. I can also remember tube stock where the first half of
the driving car was taken up with equipment which went under floor
in 38 stock, but I can't remember what they were called.

Standard stock. In my youth it ran on the Piccadilly, Central and Northern
City lines plus 58 trailers on the Bakerloo to strengthen its trains to 7
cars. Earlier it ran on the Northern and Bakerloo (whole trains) as well.

I also remember the F stock on the East London line.

--
Colin Rosenstiel