Old July 28th 09, 04:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default These writhing whales of the road have swung their hefty rearends round our corners for the final time.

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009, James Farrar wrote:

Offramp wrote in news:603ac8ce-e923-4513-acbe-
:

On 24 July, 23:41, Richard

I feel unusually annoyed about this... They are some of the best buses
ever to be used in London or anywhere else, in my controversial
opinion.

I agree entirely. I think it is odd and very wrong that one man's
fatwa could get rid of them.

He's the Mayor; we elected him.

I bloody well didn't.

Axe Greater London, i say. Let's have a mayor of London elected by people
who live in London, not some transcluded home counties buffoons who mostly
still insist that they live in 'Metropolitan Kent' or some such nonsense.

Er, ObTransport: trains! Aren't they great?

tom

--
There's no future.