Old July 29th 09, 10:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Daniel Barlow[_2_] Daniel Barlow[_2_] is offline

Default These writhing whales of the road have swung their hefty rear

writes:

As a regular cyclist in London who also avoids bendybuses as much as I can
I have to say I wouldn't cycle round Hyde Park Corner unless I absolutely
had to. Multi-lane road layouts like that don't need bendybuses to make
them lethal for cyclists.

Do yuo have accident stats for that, or is it personal perception? I
have no trouble with that junction, and it's definitely quicker going
around it with the other traffic than it is to wait for the
cycle/ped/horse crossing through the centre.

-dan