Old July 29th 09, 01:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Bruce[_2_] Bruce[_2_] is offline

Default These writhing whales of the road have swung their hefty rear ends round our corners for the final time.

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 13:45:10 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 13:21:13 +0100, Bruce
wrote:

If it looks different to you, you must have a
problem with perception.

Which I seem to share with many other cyclists.

I am sure there are a great many cyclists who have absolutely no
intention of learning how best to share the road with bendy buses.