Old July 29th 09, 02:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default These writhing whales of the road have swung their hefty rearends round our corners for the final time.

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009, Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 13:21:13 +0100, Bruce
wrote:

If it looks different to you, you must have a problem with perception.

Which I seem to share with many other cyclists.

Not this one. I have no problem at all with bendies. From what i remember,
none of the other cyclists on this group (that's right, Guy, there were a
few here already) had a beef with them either.

But maybe that's because i actually live in London, and so get to spend
more time with them.

tom

--
uk.local groups TO BE RENAMED uk.lunatic.fringe groups