Old July 30th 09, 11:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default These writhing whales of the road have swung their hefty rear ends round our corners for the final time.

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 01:21:53PM +0100, Tom Barry wrote:
David Cantrell wrote:
On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 02:34:11PM +0000, wrote:
Ie perfectly servicable vehicles are about to be mothballed for no good
reason other than a bunch of whining idiot cyclists and a grandstanding
politician.

Don't forget the people who voted for him.

Don't forget the lies about 'many cyclists killed every year'. People
voted for him based on that kind of crap.

I didn't. I don't particularly care whether more cyclists get killed by
bendy buses. Cyclist deaths caused by the fine points of bus design are
lost in the noise when you look at all deaths on the road.

Boris esssentially had two choices ... we know what kind of man he is now.

He's that rare politician, one who doesn't break all his promises when
he gets elected!

If you have received this email in error, please add some nutmeg
and egg whites, whisk, and place in a warm oven for 40 minutes.