Old July 30th 09, 11:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default These writhing whales of the road have swung their hefty rear ends round our corners for the final time.

On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:18:19 +0100
David Cantrell wrote:
Boris esssentially had two choices ... we know what kind of man he is now.

He's that rare politician, one who doesn't break all his promises when
he gets elected!

OTOH carrying on with a policy regardless of all the evidence for it being a
bad idea and with cost cutting going on already in public transport which
really didn't need the cost of a new fleet of buses imposed on top smacks
of bloody mindedness at best. It seems Boris isn't a big enough man to admit
when he's wrong, so I suppose in that sense he's not at all rare in political
circles.

B2003