Old August 1st 09, 01:53 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Miles Bader Miles Bader is offline

Default More sweaty armpits on the new Overground stock

Paul Corfield writes:
I have never seen the inside of these trains. I cannot understand why
they are not fitted with straps and a hanging rail after the manner of
tube trains.

They are - http://www.flickr.com/photos/24759744@N02/3769795952/

The amount of bars and straps doesn't seem all that high though; maybe
they don't expect so much overcrowding.

[trains around here are like a jungle-gym inside...]

-Miles

--
We have met the enemy, and he is us. -- Pogo