Old August 1st 09, 11:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Q Q is offline

Default Night buses

"Martin Deutsch" wrote in message

That's been my experience too - so much so that I try to avoid it
entirely these days.
Last time I was out near TCR, I walked down to Trafalgar Square for an
N29, and was rather satisfied with my seat - until it the bus turned
short at Finsbury Park.

Never had one turn there on me before. Walking to T-Sq is fine if your in
town, but I often find myself in other exotic lands where I don't have the
option to walk back to anywhere useful at all and just end up sitting at the
side of the road for an hour waiting for 'something useful'

There is always the N279 (depending where you want to go) but I don't have
that delight often.