Old August 1st 09, 07:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Gavin Hamilton[_3_] Gavin Hamilton[_3_] is offline

Default Class 378 in service

asdf wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:39:37 +0100, Gavin Hamilton wrote:

Was impressed by the quick door release on the 365
at Kings Cross - unlike the usual long wait on a London Midland 321 or
350.

Surely this left you cowering in fear at how unsafe 365s are, compared
to 321s/350s with their important and worthwhile safety features?

No, the 365's left me feeling that dual standards are enforced for
little or no reason, especially as I'm fed up with shoulder charging the
mob attempting to join the train before the doors open just to get off.