Old August 2nd 09, 02:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default These writhing whales of the road have swung their hefty rear ends round our corners for the final time.

On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 14:46:32 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

Which is, of course, why the two alternating bunches of venal *******s
invest so much time and effort in assuring you that the two
alternating bunches of venal *******s are your only choices.

And is in itself both an excellent argument in favour of proportional
representation, and the precise reason why neither party will ever
bring it in.

Neil

--
Neil Williams