Old December 23rd 03, 08:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

Default Oystercard - Mixing Pre-Pay and Season

In message , simon
writes

I've just put £10 prepay on to my Oystercard which already has a monthly
ticket on it.

I've been told that when I go outside my Travelcard boundary the "Extension"
amount will be taken off.

See the thread "Another Oyster Prepay Thread - How Do You Buy It?"

I presume that the Monthly season will always over ride the pre-pay part ?

Not always.... see above.

Also has anyone had any feedback from TFL concerning the "Misleading
marketing" in the summer concerning 2004 prices staying the same as 2003 for
all Oysters not just the prepay ?

Not me.
--
Kat "bears, said the taxi driver, is sixpence extra,

sticky bears is ninepence"