Old August 3rd 09, 11:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling
Dave Larrington Dave Larrington is offline

Default These writhing whales of the road have swung their hefty rear ends round our corners for the final time.

In ,
tweaked the Babbage-Engine
to tell us:

Tell me , are british commuter cyclists just particularly incompetant
and/or stupid compared to european ones who've been living with bendy
buses
for years or are you all - what most people suspect is the case -
nothing but a bunch of tedious whingers?

Tell me, do the drivers of bendy-buses in other European cities complete
their overtaking manouevres before pulling in again, or do they just wait
for the front two-thirds of the vehicle to pass the cyclist before forcing
them into the kerb?

--
Dave Larrington
http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk