Old December 23rd 03, 09:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick H (UK) Nick H (UK) is offline

Default Congestion Charging in Kensington

Cast_Iron wrote:
Nick H (UK) wrote:

A few years ago *nobody* jumped red lights, save a few
crazy youngsters. Now it is common practice. Ken's
traffic management policies have
made London more dangerous.

You must be living in a different London from the one I grew up and learned
to drive in. No one stopped when the lights went red, there was always a
couple of chancers and certainly no waited on the line for the light to go
green, Amber was always the signal to go.

Our Milage Obviously Varies:-)

I do believe that Ken's traffic light timing fiddles have reduced
respect for traffic lights.

--
Nick H (UK)