Old August 5th 09, 06:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Theres nowt as dumb as LUL

On 4 Aug, 23:03, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 12:51:56 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
Admittedly, I am often the first to point out the grammatical mistakes
of others, but this should not be allowed to obscure the valid point
being made by Boltar about *L.U.L. and its staff. Any organisation
that has room in its ranks for the likes of Bob Crowe is fatally
flawed.

You think Bob Crow is a LUL employee? *I think you'll find he's a full
time union employee and LUL has little choice put to deal with his union
in collective bargaining. The other point here is that he is simply the
figurehead - it is the union exec who take the decisions re settlements
etc.

There's been a bit of a shortage of gratuitous abuse of Bob Crow
lately, so this was probably just redressing the balance. Have you
noticed what he's done to the weather lately?