Old August 5th 09, 09:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Bus Route 186 Grahame Park Re-Route??

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 12:15:17 -0500,

wrote:

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

I'm not getting in to a Routemaster debate but here is a link to Mr
Dinsmore's website. Download the Annual Report on his transport page
and scroll down to the route 186 details.

http://www.andrewdismoremp.com/eb402...8-a7108cda05c5

Nothing on the 186 here. 113, yes.

And did you download the *Annual Report* - update 8 - dated June
09 as I mentioned up there somewhere?

That is many pages long and if you scroll down it you will find the
reference to the 186 changes and also how the 113 is affecting in the
specific area the OP referred to.

Do I have to spoon feed everyone?!

Oh, must have missed that detail. I wasn't that interested anyway.

--
Colin Rosenstiel