Old August 6th 09, 11:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Theres nowt as dumb as LUL

On Thu, 06 Aug 2009 12:07:04 +0100
Bruce wrote:
Complete rubbish.

Bus drivers have a far more difficult job; they have to steer the

I think you'll find thats what I implied.

As for the "knowledge" required, there have been several train drivers
posting here over the years who are clearly of well below average
intelligence. They might be safe on a train, but I wouldn't trust
them to drive a bus, or any other road vehicle safely.

I don't trust most bus drivers to drive a bus frankly.

B2003