Old August 6th 09, 05:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Theres nowt as dumb as LUL

MIG wrote:
On 5 Aug, 23:04, Arthur Figgis wrote:
MIG wrote:

bonuses that disguise their true salaries and all the other benefits
of being the right sort of chap.
The wrong sort of chaps have nothing but the unions, for which they
have to pay membership fees, and which usually fail anyway, because
their leaders are bought off by the right sort of chaps.
It seems to me that the objection isn't to people looking after their
own interests, but to the concept of the wrong sort of chaps being in
a position to do so.

What are the wrong and right sort of chaps in your book?

I've never been interested in making such judgements, but I am aware
that they are made.

But by whom, and on what basis do they make their decisions?

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK