Old August 9th 09, 12:58 PM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
Just zis Guy, you know? Just zis Guy, you know? is offline

Default Routemaster registrations

On 9 Aug 2009 12:25:06 GMT, Adrian wrote:

Lane 2 is mostly "blocked" by "56mph is the most economical speed, Doris,
and speed kills anyway" ****wits who seem to be thoroughly incapable of
realising that cars can use Lane 1, too.

I reckon it's mainly blocked by the middle lane owners' club. I
vividly remember one car coming up fast behind me in lane 2 while I
was overtaking, getting far too close, thrashing past as soon as I
moved back in, and then slowing down to around 60 behind a truck that
was overtaking half a mile ahead. Lane 3 was completely empty the
whole time and I was easily able to overtake the truck, with Mr.
Numpty sitting far too close behind it, using lane 3.

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/urc | http://www.nohelmetlaw.org.uk/
"Nullius in Verba" - take no man's word for it.