Old August 10th 09, 12:43 PM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Routemaster registrations

On 10 Aug 2009 12:16:09 GMT
Adrian wrote:
Sorry, I mis-read and thought you were describing as it currently works.
In that case, I agree - but it'd be as basically irrelevant as the
geographical identifier is on UK plates.

It does work to some extent however. The majority of cars on the new style
reg in london are 'L' plated and you hardly ever see cars on, for example,
welsh or scottish plates. Though oddly there do seem to be a number of buses
with scots registrations.

B2003