Old December 24th 03, 09:47 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london
Greg Hennessy Greg Hennessy is offline

Default reducing congestion

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 11:30:58 +1030, (Aidan Stanger)
wrote:

AIUI there is one country where the supply of cars has been almost as
limited as the supply of British houses.

That would be singapore.

I was there on business in late 1995, one of the local expats was telling
me he'd just paid the equivalent of 45K stg for a 3 year old toyota
corolla.

That said, I've never seen as many S class Mercs in one place at one time
ever.

greg
--
Once you try my burger baby,you'll grow a new thyroid gland.
I said just eat my burger, baby,make you smart as Charlie Chan.