Old December 24th 03, 11:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Bill Hayles Bill Hayles is offline

Default Metropolian Line question

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 01:48:52 +0000 (UTC), "Cast_Iron"
wrote:

"Colin Rosenstiel" wrote in message
been on the GNCR.

District Q stock was steel bodied.

Which Q stock are you referring to, there was more than one?

Are you going to write the twenty page essay, or shall I, Colin?

To Cast_Iron - the story of the Q stock is a long and complex one on
which Colin and I have written extensively in the past in this group
and uk.railway.

There were a great many variations within the general classification
"Q", some obvious to the layman (Q38 versus the rest), others of
interest to the anoraks like me.

--
Bill Hayles

http://billnot.com