Old August 12th 09, 08:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Just zis Guy, you know? Just zis Guy, you know? is offline

Default Walk-through trains

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:35:45 -0700 (PDT), allanbonnetracy
wrote:

Yet, like so many, I continue to use my car because of the safety
implications of cycling on busy roads.

I suppose it is trite, but if you switched to the bike you'd become
part of the solution rather than part of the problem.

I recommend the new Bikeability training schemes, these are designed
for adults as well as children. I find cycling in London very
liberating. A bloody sight better than the tube, anyway.

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/urc | http://www.nohelmetlaw.org.uk/
"Nullius in Verba" - take no man's word for it.