Old August 13th 09, 11:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Walk-through trains

David Cantrell gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying:

And why can't these Londoners use the superb public transport in place
across the city, for an even bigger benefit?

We do, except that not all our journeys are in London or to places with
convenient public transport. Something like half the cars parked on my
road seem to be used only at weekends.

Indeed.

So Bruce's comments on provision of workplace recharging are irrelevant,
but the "one-shot" range is highly relevant.