Old August 13th 09, 05:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
1506 1506 is offline

Default Walk-through trains

On Aug 13, 8:45*am, Adrian wrote:
gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying:

Can't say I expected anything better from the same halfwit who tried
to convince uk.railway that every road in britain is fenced.
Even though they are. *You just wanted to put your own, very strange
personal slant on the word "fenced" and got yourself totally confused..
I'd love to hear what possible redefinition of the word "fenced" could
possibly be used to justify that claim.

I wouldn't bother getting into an argument with him - he's the sort of
person who'd argue blacks white instead of admitting he's talking crap.

No, I meant it - I'd love to hear it...

This has the potential for Duhg levels of semantic shenanigans.

Be warned: Polson will drag you down to his level then beat you with
experience. He is best ignored. He won't go away, but you will not
be entrapped in an illogical discussion you can never win.