Old December 24th 03, 11:54 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london
Aidan Stanger Aidan Stanger is offline

Default reducing congestion

Cast_Iron wrote:

So of all the people who commute into London by car (of which there is still
a significant number I understand) none of them work in the vicinity of
Charing Cross? Seems a bit unlukely to me, especially as at least one office
block along the Strand has it's own sub-surface car park.

Of course some people commute to that area by car. However, I'd expect
most (if not all) of those people to be commuting from other parts of
London.