Old August 16th 09, 05:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Parking at Edgware

The message
from "Basil Jet" contains these
words:

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
The message
from Roland Perry contains these words:

In message
,
at 05:40:48 on Tue, 11 Aug 2009, Bob remarked:
I can find lots of references on the web to car parks in Edgware but
no specifics, google earth shows a car park but it looks like a
supermarket one.

I think it's shared with Sainsbury's (or similar).

http://www.tubeplanner.com/cgi-bin/s...ation.pl?id=69

It is shared with Sainsbury's/the Broadwalk Shopping Centre (aka The
Mall). Parking is free overnight I think (the barriers are up). At
shopping/commuting times, charges apply and the first two hours are
free for Sainsbury's customers, I think.

Street parking in Edgware is metered until 1am, seven days a week... is the
car park free before 1am?

I think it's free once the shops close, but I'm not sure.

--
Helen Vecht
Edgware