Old August 17th 09, 11:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Walk-through trains

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 12:28:33 +0100
David Cantrell wrote:
I'd like to invite you to go to Google Maps, find Beulah Road in
Thornton Heath (postcode CR7 8JH), take a screenshot, and then using the
graphics package of your choice, mark where the fences are. Cos I live
there, and I'm buggered if I can spot them.

I posted a google streetview link for an unfenced road between some farmland
last week which took me about 3 minutes to find. Funnily enough he went all
silent after that.

B2003