Old August 17th 09, 12:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Walk-through trains

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 11:17:28AM +0000, Adrian wrote:
David Cantrell gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying:
There's the small problem that while I can leave my car unattended on
the street it doesn't get stolen, because it's too heavy to lift and
is easily traceable, while if I were to leave a bike unattended on
the street, it would be. And there's nowhere else to leave it,
because I, like an awful lot of people, live in a small flat.

It's odd. I'm sure I recall Duhg regularly claiming that car owners are
fools for leaving cars parked in public, since they were liable to be
stolen - and that that was a reason why people should use bikes instead
of cars...

Yes, because cars are light enough to pick up, and aren't traceable.
Obviously.

engineer: n. one who, regardless of how much effort he puts in
to a job, will never satisfy either the suits or the scientists