Old August 17th 09, 01:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Bruce[_2_] Bruce[_2_] is offline

Default Walk-through trains

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 12:28:33 +0100, David Cantrell
wrote:

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 04:15:22PM +0100, Bruce wrote:
On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 12:38:02 +0000 (UTC),
wrote:
Can't say I expected anything better from the same halfwit who tried to
convince uk.railway that every road in britain is fenced.

Even though they are. You just wanted to put your own, very strange
personal slant on the word "fenced" and got yourself totally confused.

I'd like to invite you to go to Google Maps, find Beulah Road in
Thornton Heath (postcode CR7 8JH), take a screenshot, and then using the
graphics package of your choice, mark where the fences are. Cos I live
there, and I'm buggered if I can spot them.

As it's an open plan estate, it is unfenced. The issue of open plan
was discussed early on in the other thread. Do keep up!

And please don't bother replying, as I have no intention of responding
to any further obtuse comments on the subject.