Old August 18th 09, 10:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Walk-through trains

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 02:00:34PM +0100, Bruce wrote:
On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 12:28:33 +0100, David Cantrell
wrote:
I'd like to invite you to go to Google Maps, find Beulah Road in
Thornton Heath (postcode CR7 8JH), take a screenshot, and then using the
graphics package of your choice, mark where the fences are. Cos I live
there, and I'm buggered if I can spot them.

As it's an open plan estate, it is unfenced. The issue of open plan
was discussed early on in the other thread. Do keep up!

I have no idea what you mean by "open plan estate". Certainly not
anything that matches any of the four common meanings of "estate" -
those being: a large parcel of land owned by a single person; a modern
development of ugly little houses; a type of car; the entire property of
a person.

And please don't bother replying, as I have no intention of responding
to any further obtuse comments on the subject.

Ahh, the "I can't defend my arguments so shall declare my opponent to be
an imbecile" trick.

--
David Cantrell | Cake Smuggler Extraordinaire

While researching this email, I was forced to carry out some
investigative work which unfortunately involved a bucket of
puppies and a belt sander
-- after JoeB, in the Monastery