Old August 18th 09, 03:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Walk-through trains

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 08:11:46 -0700 (PDT)
Mizter T wrote:
On Aug 11, 4:28=A0pm, wrote:
I dunno , I reckon the height would be pretty close if you measure from
rail level. And I suspect the width is pretty much the same.

No way - or rather, I have to disagree with you on that one - I know
bendies well, and there's *much* more space in the articulated bit of
a bendy than there is in a tube carriage.

Hmm , well given the max width of a road vehicle is 2.5 metres and tube
trains are 2.6 metres wide ...

There may be more room on the inside of a bus because its not built so strong
but external dimensions are another matter.

B2003