Old August 20th 09, 10:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default De-bendification of 507

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 09:00:41AM +0000, wrote:
On 18 Aug 2009 19:32:26 GMT
James Farrar wrote:
It was dreadful the previous Sunday too - in the end my GF and I ended up
getting offf the bus we were on two stops early and walking. Part of the
bus station itself was closed too.

Unless you're completely cash strapped why subject yourself to long
distance poverty travel in the first place? Get a train.

Uh, I think you're confusing Victoria bus station with Victoria *coach*
station. The latter being, as you suggest, a ghastly place used solely
by students and drug-addled Scots coming to London to drink and beg.

--
David Cantrell | Minister for Arbitrary Justice

hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -- H. L. Mencken