Old August 20th 09, 07:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Q Q is offline

Default PAYG on FCC north of Finsbury Park

"Barry Salter" wrote in message

I would guess it's more a case of Cubic not wanting to have to send
Engineers out to do a mass switch on when PAYG is finally accepted, as the
validators at Palmers Green, Edmonton Green and Silver Street are all
turned on as well (though generally still covered).

2 readers at BHK on the up road platform access (side) gate.

Both un-covered - but where before, and when the cover was taken off someone
would replace it.

Had a look the other day when passing through; 1 machine - 'touch for
entry/exit' the other said 'closed'

If someone at Edmonton / Silver St / Enfield Town can tell me if any of
those are 'open' I will test them at some point over the weekend with a PAYG
card I have kicking about. (And before people say anything I have an
existing paper gold card that covers me anyway)