Old December 26th 03, 07:17 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london
Greg Hennessy Greg Hennessy is offline

Default reducing congestion

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 19:09:19 +0000 (UTC), "Cast_Iron"
wrote:

So of all the people who commute into London by car (of which there is

still
a significant number I understand) none of them work in the vicinity of
Charing Cross? Seems a bit unlukely to me, especially as at least one

office
block along the Strand has it's own sub-surface car park.

Your attempt to move the goalposts is noted.

Merely respnsing to the previous post,

By attempting to introdce a straw man argument about cars when none were
mentioned.

greg

--
Once you try my burger baby,you'll grow a new thyroid gland.
I said just eat my burger, baby,make you smart as Charlie Chan.