Old August 29th 09, 09:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default NH Dentist, Central London

On 29 Aug, 22:05, "Richard J." wrote:
Happi Monday wrote on 29 August 2009 18:01:05 *...

Hi.
As per the subject - I'm looking for a dentist, preferably that takes
National Health patients, in central London.

I don't think you understand the rules of the game here. You're supposed
to tell us where the dentist is, and we then tell you how to get there
from wherever you are. * Otherwise, tryhttp://www.nhs.uk/servicedirectories/Pages/servicesearch.aspx
--
Richard J.

Although last time I used the NHS site, it simply listed every
dentist, not the ones taking NHS patients.