Old August 31st 09, 12:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
neverwas[_2_] neverwas[_2_] is offline

Default Oyster PAYG: zone 2 to zone 1 via zone 3

I mentioned the 30 because it is regularly enhanced when the Vic Line
is closed to give extra capacity from Highbury to Kings Cross.

Thanks. I never knew that they enhanced the service at such times.

Your wish will be fulfilled in about a week (6/9/09) when the Camden
Road / Camden Town OSI will be restored.

thanks again - though if that is evidence of my new powers I regret
wasting a wish which I might have used to regain something better such
as my hair or waistline