Old September 8th 09, 11:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Oyster PAYG: zone 2 to zone 1 via zone 3

On Sep 8, 10:24*pm, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

"Paul Corfield" wrote:
You do touch in at Stratford on the interchange gateline at the end of
the Jubilee Line platforms and this could register the fact you go
through Zone 3...

I thought I'd tack this on here to save starting a new thread, but has
anyone else heard about a proposal to take the Jubilee gateline at
Stratford out of use? *Standalone validators to be fitted instead
apparently.

I noticed it had been raised in District Dave's forum, but haven't seen
anything formal about it anywhere else yet...

I've got something to say about this - I'll post a new thread tomorrow
(it's worth it!)...