Old December 28th 03, 08:49 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default we'll all drown!!

"Aidan Stanger" wrote in message

The trouble with hydrogen is that it's rather difficult to
store to take with you - either you need some very big
cylinders to put it in, or you need an absorber
(which is quite heavy) or to make it VERY cold so that
it can be transported as a liquid. For this reason we're
not likely to see many hydrogen powered vehicles soon.

And then three of them will come a long at once (if you're on London's 25
bus route).

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped