Old December 28th 03, 10:07 AM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Paul Terry Paul Terry is offline

Default London Underground travelcard?

Crossposted to uk.transport.london...

"Miles" wrote in message news:IswHb.24588$J77.16614@fed1read07...

Is it possible to obtain a visitors travelcard in the USA on short
notice? I'll be leaving for London on Jan. 10th. Most websites I have
visited say it takes 2 weeks for standard mail delivery. Any USA travel
agents that could arrange delivery in less time so I can be sure to have
it prior to departure? The 2 week time frame is cutting things a bit
close with mail not reliable.

There's a list of Transport for London agents in the USA at:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/nftt_overs...t_ou.shtml#usa

--
Paul Terry