Old September 10th 09, 12:39 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Weekly and monthly more expensive than daily?

elyob wrote:

Thanks for this, I just signed up for both Southern and NXEC websites,
and they are unable to book more than four journeys, so I can't do a
complete week. Also, they don't allow me to book multiple days at one
go - which means I'm having to retype in the station names etc every
time. A bit of a pain. If I click "back to search" it starts editing
one of the saved journeys, aarrgghhhh.

I wonder if SWT's smartcard ticketing would be able to sort this out
eventually? I wonder if anyone has even pointed the problem out to them,
they may be blissfully unaware, as they seem to organise the whole area on a
basis of travel towards London...

Paul S