Old September 13th 09, 12:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default LU Closures Beyond a Joke

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 22:42:20 +0100, Paul Corfield
wrote:

While I am fed up with the Victoria Line closures I suspect we have seen
nothing yet in terms of network disruption. I understand the Walthamstow
crossover has to be replaced in 2011 so I'll have no service at all for
a few weeks when that happens.

Yer wot?

Why should it take a few weeks to replace a single piece of pointwork
like for like? It seems like a single weekend job.

Or is there more to it than that?

Neil

--
Neil Williams