Old September 14th 09, 11:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default New tube map out

On Sep 15, 12:32*am, Mizter T wrote:

[snip]

On reflection a slightly hyperactive post! I'll reserve judgement
until I get see it properly, but here''s a preview via Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/blech/3915868255/

Quite radical. Not sure I approve. Maybe I'm a conservative fuddy
duddy.

I see that the Clapham North/ Clapham High Street interchange, which
campaigners fought a long battle to get on the map, is one of the
things that's been swept away. And the Brixton LU/NR interchange is
presented as seamless, when it ain't! And Edgware Road is also now one
big happy station, despite the fact it ain't either. Long way from
Pimlico to Victoria too, for no apparent reason.

Incidentally the pocket map and poster are possibly a bit different,
not sure how though. Here's a fuzzy take on the poster sized version:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/darrenl...94475/sizes/o/