Old September 16th 09, 03:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_3_] Richard J.[_3_] is offline

Default Overground

Recliner wrote on 16 September 2009
15:20:54 ...
"Basil Jet" wrote in message

Is there a reason why this is not just billed as part of the
Underground, especially since it will soon have some deep tube bits?

Where?

I guess he means the sub-surface bits of the ex-ELL, but the only deep
tube section of this is the Thames Tunnel, isn't it?

Overground = NLL +ELL + ELL extensions + GOBLIN + WatfordJn-Euston.
Very little of that is underground.

--
Richard J.