Old September 16th 09, 08:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default New tube map out

On 15 Sep, 12:36, "Paul Scott" wrote:
Mizter T wrote:
On Sep 14, 10:34 pm, "Nicks" wrote:
Picked up one at an underground station today - new tube map posters
are also up - quite a lot of design changes made! River Thames has
disappeared and zones are no longer shown.

Nicks

WTF? I mean really, WTF? Is this a misprint I wonder? (If it isn't, I
can see why some could possibly argue about the presence or otherwise
of the rover...

Near Barking presumably?

Free in the Metro, an optional self adhesive river overlay, or a blue
highlighter...

People are getting all hung up about the river, but the much more
serious and sinister issue is that this is paving the way for the
abolition of travelcards and the restoration (already under way) of
point to point fares calculated by formulas not available to the
public.