Old September 17th 09, 03:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
rail rail is offline

Default Overground

In message
MIG wrote:

On 17 Sep, 14:28, Andy wrote:
On 17 Sep, 12:53, Jamie Thompson wrote:

On 17 Sep, 12:43, MIG wrote:

On 17 Sep, 12:38, Jamie Thompson wrote:

...though of course, as pointed out elsewhere, the Underground goes
over the Overground at Whitechapel

And at Hampstead, Kilburn and Wembley.

I presume you mean the Met east of South Hampstead (never thought
really about it, but I guess you're right!), the Met at Kilburn yup,
but Wembley? The Met just south of Kenton, yes, but Wembley...where?

I agree that this should be Kenton, not Wembley and it also occurs at
Chiswick (District and Piccadilly over), north of Shepherd's Bush
(Hammersmith & City over), and in the recent past at Stratford
(Central line over until the LO platforms moved to the north of the
station) and West Ham (under the District / H&C until the North
Woolwich section shut).

North west London is all one mush to me ... Kenton then. Or
Northwick Park.

Mornington Crescent!

--
Graeme Wall

This address not read, substitute trains for rail
Transport Miscellany at www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail